SEO + eMarketing Packages
The Gift that Keeps on Giving
First Things First
2 Critical Factors every business owner needs to know before getting a website built
Every day millions of people go online to search for businesses exactly like yours – so how do you know you are taking the right steps to make sure your website will be found?
We’ve all done it — from searching for the perfect scone recipe, and making an online purchase, to identifying a trusted service provider, generally the first place we go to find what and who we need is Google.
So when you want your business’s website to rank as the solution for your target audience’s needs, you’ll want to do everything possible and available to be listed at the top of Google’s search results. This starts with a well built website!
Google Ranking Factors
Here’s a link to 200 Google Ranking Factors that qualified web designers and builders (Web-Sta 🙂 ) know about, keep abreast of (the goal posts do change), understand, and factor in when building your site.
However, given we are all so time poor, we’ve extracted just 7 critical factors, along with a limited list of what needs to be considered for each:
- Keywords – density, tags, headings, descriptions, prominence, order
- Headings – type, wording, position, length
- Tagging – keywords, titles, descriptions, images
- Content – length, context, duplication, recency, magnitude, grammar, spelling, syndication, supplementary, readability, referencing, lists
- Images – optimisation, labelling
- Links – quality, number, type, direction, diversity
- Design – user friendly, computer and mobile device responsive, architecture, page linking
Click Through Rates (CTR)
Does it really matter where your website ranks?
While reports differ slightly, according to Smart Insights organic click-through-rates (CTRs) go something like:
- Position 1 = around 25-30%
- Position 2 to 3 = 12%
- Position 4 = 4%
- Lower Positions like 9 to 10, and CTR falls to a paltry sub 2%
Web-Sta Website Packages
Built for Performance
Outside the Box
Web-Sta SEO + eMarketing Packages
For SEO to be effective, it requires a significant amount of research and resources upfront. Our packages are on a subscription basis with 6 month terms. All harvests have their time – as we sow, so shall you reap!