Social Media Management
Facebook Page Set-Up + Account Management
Regardless whether you are a service or product-based business, most industries can benefit from having a business Facebook page. We offer a range of Facebook page set-up, clean-up, management and promotional campaign services to help you build relationships with prospective customers on this extremely powerful platform.
For even more Facebook Fun, our “Marketing Launch Party” package combines the power of Facebook, MailChimp email marketing and Google My Business to start promoting your business online before you even have a website!
Once Off Services
Facebook Business Page
Facebook Business Page
“Marketing Launch Party” – By Web-Sta
Your Pre-Website Launch Strategy
If you’re brand new in business and yet to get a website, there’s still a whole bunch of things we can implement to get you online sooner rather than later.
Imagine taking your new followers on a journey as you reach the different milestones in your business… we use three very powerful platforms to do just this:
- Facebook | Business Page
- Google My Business | Google Map Listing
Put together for our “Marketing Launch Party” package helps you create the pre-launch hype as you start up your business.
Organic Facebook Page
We Become You On Facebook
As part of a longer term solution, we’ll share regular, professionally written posts with engaging images to appeal to your target audience once, twice and up to four times per week. Our object is to build relationships and encourage engagement, but more importantly, direct traffic to your website or mailing listing sign up page.
In addition to publishing organic posts, we’ll also take care of your:
- Review Engagement – We’ll respond to all positive Facebook recommendations on your behalf thanking your customers for their time.
- Monthly Cover Image Update – Where applicable, we’ll upload a new cover image/photo to align with that month’s theme.
Ask Us About Our Local Business Photoshoot Bonus
Tips + Ideas
Encourage Facebook Reviews / Recommendations
Reviews pack a great deal of punch when it comes to establishing and growing your credibility.
Indeed, most consumers read several reviews before making a purchase decision!
Because Facebook allows for your happy customers to leave recommendations we highly suggest that you leverage this feature. It’s as simple as sending an email or text message with your Facebook business page website address so that they can click and leave you a review straight away. The same applies to your Google My Business Listing.
Other Facebook Posting Ideas
- Before + Afters | Share photos of projects you are working on.
- Website Traffic | Encourage people to visit your site by including your website address in a post.
- Introduce Yourself | Include a nice headshot.
- What Do You Do? List out your full offerings.
- Free Quotes | Remind your audience how they can contact you for a FREE Quote.
- We’re Open | Announce your have times available.
- Show Off | Share your latest 5-star review.
- On The Job | Share a photo of you “on the job”.
Let Us Be You On Facebook
Request A Callback