Want the recipe for creating a quality, customised website that will grow your business? You need to invest time and resources to make it happen! At Web-Sta we aim to complete each project within the shortest possible time. With the various stages involved and the Client’s review + approval process, generally, this occurs within 3 to 8 weeks. In the early stages, we present an itemised inclusions list and explain to you what’s involved in creating your website.
Below we discuss the 3 Most Commonly Asked Questions about website building in Brisbane and surrounds, and give you our answers, starting with…
1. How Much Does It Cost to Build a Website in Brisbane?
Undeniably, price is a common consideration when it comes to choosing quality website design in Brisbane.
So how much does it cost to create a quality website? It depends on a number of factors, including:
- The scale of Business | Are you a boutique business just starting out, or an existing business looking to scale up and grow to the next level?
- Functionality | Are you looking for a basic authority-building website? Or a website with multiple functionalities including features like a blog, communication automation, or an online shop?
- Brand Assets | Do you have an existing logo and style guide that is suitable for your website? What about clean and professional imagery? Or do you need your web design partner to source + create these elements for you?
- Upgrade or Build from Scratch | Sometimes, we can upgrade an existing site, particularly if it’s built on a modern WordPress platform.
As you can see, there is no easy answer to the “how much will it cost?” question when it comes to quality websites for Brisbane and surrounding northern suburbs to the Sunshine Coast.
However, the question might be better framed as “how much am I willing to invest?”
When done right, your website can be one of your business’s most powerful assets. It can generate sales, automate various business processes, and help you build a solid online presence, which allows your business to scale + grow.
What’s that worth to you?
Our quality websites Brisbane to Sunshine Coast packages range anywhere from fundamental to comprehensive sites. Depending on your budget and needs, we can tailor a website to suit – beginning with a basic authority site which includes a Home, Services and Contact Us Page – all the way to a comprehensive site with a blog, automated newsletters, shopping cart, or a customised bookings / quoting system.
If you want to discuss the specifics of your project and get a better idea of costs, Web-Sta offers complimentary, no-obligation quotes, which begins with a FREE over the phone chat to get to know you, your business, and your budget.
2. How Long Does it take to Build a Website?
During your complimentary, no-obligations discovery session we will:
- Get to know you and your business
- Ask specific questions to better understand the needs of your business
- Discuss what you’re looking for in a website, and what your business objectives are
Next, we’ll conduct some research, then we’ll schedule a face-to-face meeting with you to discuss the vision + web proposal for your project. This proposal will feature a detailed list of inclusions + a quote broken down by package; for example content + build, logo + social media graphic suite, hosting + maintenance.
The time between the first discovery call, and our face-to-face meeting can be as quick as a week depending on the availability of both parties.
During our vision proposal, we present a timeline for the estimated launch date for your website.
We aim to complete web design projects within an 8 week period, however timeframes can vary depending on the size and scope of the project, and the speed with which clients approve each step. Foundational website builds can be quick, while comprehensive builds may take longer.
If you choose to move forward, you will be asked to accept a quote, which includes an outline of the agreed upon deliverables + make a payment. Once this payment is received, we begin project delivery according to the agreed upon timeline.
The final step is the handover of your website assets. We only handover a project once we know our Clients are completely satisfied.
3. What’s Involved In Getting A Website Started?
Our process for creating quality websites Brisbane north through to the Sunshine Coast always begin with a discovery session and research. In fact, in a future blog, we’ll talk about all the necessary steps required to build a website. To summarise, these main steps are:
- Welcome + Onboarding
- Transfers + Hosting Setup
- Content Writing + Feedback
- Design, Layout + Feedback
- Website Pre Launch Testing + ‘Go Live’ Prep
- ‘Going Live’
- Post Launch Activity + Website Visibility
- Fully Managed WordPress Hosting (FMWH)
We find that the extent of Client involvement can vary significantly. Due to the fact that we offer a comprehensive package, which includes creating the content for every word on every page of your website. We seek Client feedback at every stage of the project with our aim being to delight + exceed expectations.
And there you have it! The 3 most common questions we get asked by prospective Clients. We hope this article has provided some insight into what it takes to create quality websites Brisbane north to the Sunshine Coast.