At Web-Sta, we provide services to local businesses for quality websites Brisbane north, Sunshine Coast, Caboolture, and all the suburbs in between. No matter the industry, type of business, or size – we find that we often get asked similar questions by prospective clients.
In this article, we talk about our 3 most commonly asked questions, and give you our answers to them, starting with…
1: How Much Does It Cost?
Whether we like to admit it or not, price is a primary factor when it comes to quality websites Brisbane.
We often get asked up front how much money is required to invest in a quality website. Our answer? There is no generic answer. The reality is, how much your website will cost depends on a number of factors, including:
- Scale of Business: Are you a boutique business just starting out, or an existing business looking to scale and grow to the next level?
- Functionality: Are you looking for a basic authority-building website, or a website with multiple functionalities including a blog, or online shop?
- Brand Assets: Do you have an existing logo and style guide that will work for your website? What about clean, professional imagery to use? Or is this something you require your web design company to source and create for you?
- Re-build, or Build From Scratch: Sometimes, we can upgrade an existing site, particularly if it’s built on a modern WordPress platform. However, more often than not, we have to build a new website from scratch.
As you can see, there is no easy answer to the “how much” question when it comes to quality websites Brisbane.
However, the question you may want to ask rather than “how much is it going to cost”, is “how much am I willing to invest?”
When done right, your website can be one of the most powerful assets to your business. It can generate sales for you, automate various processes in your business, and help you build a solid online presence that allows your business to scale + grow.
Then the question becomes, what’s that worth to you? It’s worth considering your timing, existing resources and abilities.
Our quality websites Brisbane to Sunshine Coast packages range anywhere from foundation to comprehensive sites. Depending on your budget and needs, we can tailor a website to suit – beginning with a basic authority site which includes a Home, About, Services and Contact Us Page – all the way to a comprehensive site with a blog, automated newsletters, shopping cart, or customised bookings / quoting system.
If you want to discuss the specifics of your project and get a better idea as to the cost, Web-Sta offers complimentary, no-obligation quotes – which begin with a 30 minute discovery session to get to know you, your business and your budget.
2. How Long Does a Website Take To Build?
Another question we commonly get asked.
As mentioned, our quality websites Brisbane north to the Sunshine Coast always begin with a complimentary, no-obligation discovery session. During these sessions we:
- Get to know you and your business
- Ask specific questions to better understand the needs of your business
- Discuss what you’re looking for, and what your objectives are
Next, we go away to do our own research – then we schedule a face to face meeting with you to discuss our vision + web proposal for your project. The time between the first discovery call, and our face-to-face meeting can be as quick as a week depending on the availability of both parties.
During our vision proposal, we present a timeline for the estimated time of completion for the project. Normally, we look to complete web design projects within a 6 week period, however this varies depending on the size and scope of the project, and also depends on the speed of which our clients approve each step. Foundation websites can be quicker, and comprehensive website builds may take longer.
If you choose to move forward, you will then be asked to sign off on the proposal which includes an outline of the agreed upon deliverables + make a first deposit. Once the payment is received, we begin project delivery according to the agreed upon timeline.
The final step is the handover of your website assets. We only handover a project once we know our clients are completely satisfied.
3. What’s Involved In Getting A Website Started?
Our quality websites Brisbane north and surrounds always begin with a discovery session and research. In fact, in our previous blog, we spoke about all the necessary steps required to build a website. To summarise, these main phases include:
- Adequate planning and research
- Layout and design
- Content creation
- Website build
- Ongoing SEO + Online Marketing
We find that the amount of involvement of the client really varies. Due to our comprehensive offering, which includes creating the content for every word on every page of your website, our clients are involved to review every stage with our aim being to delight + exceed expectations.
And there you have it! The 3 most commonly asked questions we get asked from our clients. We hope that this article has shed some insight on what it takes to create quality websites Brisbane north to the Sunshine Coast.