As a business owner, do you feel like you just don’t have the time to manage your website hosting? Unfortunately, in today’s world of online business, neglecting your website maintenance is a recipe for disaster. This Blog looks at the importance of website hosting, and the benefits of outsourcing, including:
- Is managed website hosting really necessary for my business?
- Make the most of your time + money by outsourcing
- What do I get with professional website hosting?
Why Fully Managed Website Hosting is a Healthy Choice
Unless you want to DIY, then managed website hosting will save you time, money and countless headaches. Depending on your hosting providers inclusions list, here’s a few reasons that make this the healthy choice for your business.
- Updates | every website requires regular updates of software and plugins to keep it running smoothly – especially where loading times and efficiency are concerned. VS managing these yourself, and running the risk of things breaking, engaging the services of a fully managed website hosting provider will stay on top of your software updates and be on the ready to sort out any technical problems if and when they arise.
- Backups | in the case of your website content being compromised, having a recent backup to fall back on will save the day!
- Troubleshooting | that extends past just a software glitch can often require a more specialist approach. If something goes wrong causing your website to get hack or crash, a fully managed hosting provider will be there fix it.
What Happens if I Fail to Keep My Website Updated?
When proficiently managed, website hosting that is monitored, helps safeguard your site against security threats in the first place. If you do choose to DIY or opt for an un-managed hosting product, you’ll be at a higher risk of:
- Data breaches
- Brute force attacks
- Information theft
- And the list goes on…
These will be 100% your responsibility to rectify in your own time and with your own money. Most basic hosting providers charge a premium when things go wrong, which is never convenient, and can come as a shock. A fully managed hosting service takes care of all of this for you.
Fully Managed Hosting Outsources These Risks
A key element of successfully managing your business is to evaluate the tasks that only you, the owner, can accomplish. For everything else, delegation is your best friend! Unless you happen to be particularly tech-savvy, it’s likely that you’re unfamiliar with the ins and outs of successfully managing a website.
The question is, why take on managing your website hosting yourself when you could delegate it to a competent team of professionals? By outsourcing it to those in the know, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Greater peace of mind
- More time to do what you do best
- Timely + efficient website hosting management done right
- Professional troubleshooting services
- A website with optimal performance!
What Does Fully Manged Website Hosting Get You?
Our fully managed website hosting inclusions are extensive and include other website essentials like your domain name renewal and SSL Security Certificate. Everything you need for your website to stay safe, and perform well online.
Whilst it may seem like a lot of internet jargon to get your head around, the good news is that you don’t need to understand the terminology – just the end result. That is, a fully-functioning website that optimises your business.
Web-Sta Web Design + eMarketing are a Queensland-based business with a focus on helping small and medium business owners reach their potential via effective online resources. We collaborate with you to manage your website to meet your business targets, leveraging tools such as SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to do so. Our managed website hosting service works with WordPress websites and is designed to make your online presence easy and effective!