As a business owner, do you feel like you just don’t have the time to manage your website hosting? Unfortunately, in today’s world of online business, neglecting your website maintenance is a recipe for disaster. This Blog looks at the importance of website hosting, and the benefits of outsourcing, including:
- Is website hosting really necessary for my business?
- Make the most of your time + money by outsourcing
- What do I get with professional website hosting?
Is Managed Website Hosting Really Necessary for My Business?
To answer your question – yes, managed website hosting is an absolute necessity for your business. Why? There are a number of factors involved, including:
- Updates | every website requires regular updates of software and plugins to keep it running smoothly – especially where loading times and efficiency are concerned.
- Backups | in the case of your website content being compromised, having a recent backup to fall back on will save the day!
- Troubleshooting | for when something goes wrong and your website is down, or giving you the white screen of death.
What Happens if I Fail to Keep My Website Updated?
That’s not all – proficiently managed website hosting is also essential in safeguarding your site against security threats. If it’s not done right, you could be at risk of:
- Data breaches
- Brute force attacks
- Information theft
- And the list goes on…
Make the Most of Your Time + Money | Outsource The Management of Your Website Hosting
A key element of successfully managing your business is to evaluate the tasks that only you, the owner, can accomplish. For everything else… delegation is your best friend! Unless you happen to be extremely tech-savvy, it’s likely that you’re unfamiliar with the ins and outs of successfully managing a website.
The question is, why take on managing your website hosting yourself when you could delegate it to a competent team of professionals? By outsourcing it to professionals, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Greater peace of mind
- More time to do what you do best
- Timely + efficient website hosting management done right
- Professional troubleshooting services
- A website with optimal performance!
What Do I Get With Professional Website Hosting?
What does fully managed website hosting look like? Remember those pesky and confusing items that seem necessary but you’re not quite sure why? This includes:
- SSL certificate
- Domain name renewal
- Performance monitoring
- Daily backups
- Software + plugin updates
- Security monitoring
- Google tracking
Whilst it may seem like a lot of internet jargon to get your head around, the good news is that you don’t need to understand the terminology – just the end result. That is, a fully-functioning website that optimises your business.
Fully Managed WordPress Hosting with Web-Sta
Web-Sta Web Design + eMarketing is a Queensland-based business with a focus on helping small and medium business owners reach their potential via online resources. We collaborate with you to manage your website so as to meet your business targets, leveraging tools such as SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) to do so. Our managed website hosting service works with Wordpress websites and is designed to bring our clients peace of mind – because having an online presence CAN be easy and effective!