Reading Time: 2 minutes
- ailLogin to your WordPress Dashboard using the details supplied in your post website launch email.
- Select the MailPoet option – located in the black Dashboard menu on the the left of screen
- Click on the [Post Notifications] Tab – located towards the top of the screen, third tab along
- Click on the “Newsletter Title” located below the Subject column or, hover below the title and click on the blue Edit link that appears –
- Once in your newsletter, click and highlight the word or body of text to be edited and make the desired changes.
- To Preview the changes made, either click on [ View in browser ] button located under the PREVIEW section on the bottom right hand side or, enter the email address you want to Send a preview to and click the [ Send preview ] button
- Once previewed, return to WordPress MailPoet and click the [ Next ] button at the bottom of the page
- NOTE: Once you are done editing it is imperative that you click the [ Activate ] button to ensure your newsletter will publish at the programmed time.
For more WordPress Tips and How-tos visit Web-Sta’s TECH HUB